Take Control of Your Comfort
In order for you maximize your HVAC system’s efficiency and better control your level of comfort, you must have a working thermostat in your home or business. With so many options available, it’s easier than ever to find a thermostat that fits just about any personal need or lifestyle. At Elsass Heating & Cooling, we’re experts at identifying which control will most closely fit your home and your budget.
3 Types of Thermostats
If you're wondering which type of thermostat is right for you, follow our guidelines below.
– You don’t make frequent changes to your home’s temperature setting, you would simply like to set it to a single temperature and leave it.
– You don’t have a need for advanced settings or scheduling.
– You want to maximize your energy efficiency through advanced programming and scheduling options.
– Features such as touchscreen technology, maintenance reminders or auto heat/cool changeover are appealing.
Wi-fi / Smart Control
– Ideally suited for today’s connected home with remote access from anywhere with wi-fi enabled device.
– You’re looking for a thermostat that’s compatible with your other connected devices such as Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Samsung SmartThings, etc.
– You’re into the latest in smart technology such as geofencing, smart sensors, auto alerts and advanced comfort settings.
Smarter Home Comfort
Elsass Heating & Cooling has the edge on our competition when it comes to smarter home comfort. Our wi-fi thermostat line-up is sure to impress any technology enthusiast.
Infinity Control Wi-Fi
The Infinity® System Control is designed for homeowners who understand the value of precision comfort and an easy to use, intuitive user interface. With wireless connectivity, occupancy sensing capabilities and built-in smarts, the Infinity System Control puts you in command of comfort and energy savings like never before.
- – Full-color touch screen with photo upload capability
- – Local weather 5-day forecast
- – Occupancy sensing to automatically select comfort or energy saving system settings
- – Remote access via Internet as well as Apple® and Android™ smartphone or tablet devices1
- – Real-time energy use tracking
- – Intelligent, heating- and cooling-comfort staging capable
- – Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- – Controls indoor air quality products
- – ComfortFan™ technology capable with four levels of “constant ON” fan speeds
- – Up to 8-zone capability with custom naming feature
- – Ventilation management capable
- – Measures and manages airflow to each zone and adjusts for quiet comfort
- – Measures percentage of airflow to each zone for best operation
- – Day-at-a-glance 7-day (wake, away, home, sleep) programming
- – Advanced smart setback for best energy savings during “away” and ramp up periods
- – One-button Touch-N-Go® quick-settings-change feature
- – Simple vacation programming controls temperature and humidity
- – Choice of TrueSense™ dirty filter detection or fixed-schedule based filter replacement reminders
- – System maintenance reminders
- – 10-year parts limited warranty
Honeywell T10 Pro Smart with RedLINK Room
When it comes to indoor comfort, temperature is one of the biggest homeowner complaints. With the T10 Pro Smart Thermostat and RedLINK™ Room Sensors, you can prioritize comfort in different rooms at different times – like living areas during the day and in bedrooms at night. So everyone’s comfortable when it counts.
- – Communicates with RedLINK™ Room Sensors* to extend reach of thermostat beyond the hallway, up to 200 feet**
- – Controls humidification, dehumidification or ventilation
- – Determine a desired temperature and select specific rooms to prioritize; or allow sensors to prioritize rooms based on motion detection. ***
- – Energy savings through time-based scheduling and geofencing
- – Multi-room display allows homeowners to see the temperature of priority rooms at a glance
- – Connects to Wi-Fi, giving homeowners control through Honeywell Home app and integrated voice technologies. No RedLINK internet gateway required.
- – Works with Honeywell Home partners like Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa (more coming soon)
- – Easy wiring with the UWP Mounting System that’s standard across all T Series thermostats
- – 3H/2C Heat Pump + 2H/2C Conventional
- – Dual fuel compatible
- – Geofencing, 7-day, 5-2, 5-1-1, 1 or non-programmable
- – Demand Response program availability
- – ENERGY STAR® Certified
- – 5-year warranty
Honeywell Lyric T6 Pro WiFi Thermostat
The Lyric T6 thermostat offers functionality that’s easy to use and smart features that are easy to love. Program it based on your schedule or let it adapt to your life as plans change
- – Flexible programming options including geofencing, 7-day, 5-2, 5-1-1 or non-programmable.
- – Auto-change from heat to cool.
- – Large touchscreen display makes the Lyric T6 Pro Wi-Fi easy to read and easy to use.
- – Choose a programmable mode to save on annual heating and cooling costs.
- – Internet time-sync keeps time during power failures and automatically updates for daylight savings.
- – 5-year warranty.
Ecobee4 Wi-Fi Thermostat
- – Room Sensors help manage hot and cold spots of your home, delivering comfort to rooms that matter most.
- – Comes with built-in Alexa Voice Service, so you can ask your ecobee to set a timer, read you the news, adjust the temperature, and more.
- – Far-field voice technology means your ecobee4 can hear you from across the room.
- – Easily adjust temperature and comfort settings from your Android and iOS devices.
- – Get free monthly reports on how much energy you’ve saved and tips on how you can save even more.
- – Hardwired for reliability means ecobee doesn’t steal power from equipment to charge itself.
- – Connects with your accessories to easily manage your humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and ventilators.
- – 3-year limited warranty.