Take Control of Your Comfort
In order for you maximize your HVAC system’s efficiency and better control your level of comfort, you must have a working thermostat in your home or business. With so many options available, it’s easier than ever to find a thermostat that fits just about any personal need or lifestyle. At Elsass Heating & Cooling, we’re experts at identifying which control will most closely fit your home and your budget.
3 Types of Thermostats
If you're wondering which type of thermostat is right for you, follow our guidelines below.
– You don’t make frequent changes to your home’s temperature setting, you would simply like to set it to a single temperature and leave it.
– You don’t have a need for advanced settings or scheduling.
– You want to maximize your energy efficiency through advanced programming and scheduling options.
– Features such as touchscreen technology, maintenance reminders or auto heat/cool changeover are appealing.
Wi-fi / Smart Control
– Ideally suited for today’s connected home with remote access from anywhere with wi-fi enabled device.
– You’re looking for a thermostat that’s compatible with your other connected devices such as Amazon Alexa, Google Home, Samsung SmartThings, etc.
– You’re into the latest in smart technology such as geofencing, smart sensors, auto alerts and advanced comfort settings.
Smarter Home Comfort
Elsass Heating & Cooling has the edge on our competition when it comes to smarter home comfort. Our wi-fi thermostat line-up is sure to impress any technology enthusiast.
Infinity Control Wi-Fi
The Infinity® System Control is designed for homeowners who understand the value of precision comfort and an easy to use, intuitive user interface. With wireless connectivity, occupancy sensing capabilities and built-in smarts, the Infinity System Control puts you in command of comfort and energy savings like never before.
- – Full-color touch screen with photo upload capability
- – Local weather 5-day forecast
- – Occupancy sensing to automatically select comfort or energy saving system settings
- – Remote access via Internet as well as Apple® and Android™ smartphone or tablet devices1
- – Real-time energy use tracking
- – Intelligent, heating- and cooling-comfort staging capable
- – Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- – Controls indoor air quality products
- – ComfortFan™ technology capable with four levels of “constant ON” fan speeds
- – Up to 8-zone capability with custom naming feature
- – Ventilation management capable
- – Measures and manages airflow to each zone and adjusts for quiet comfort
- – Measures percentage of airflow to each zone for best operation
- – Day-at-a-glance 7-day (wake, away, home, sleep) programming
- – Advanced smart setback for best energy savings during “away” and ramp up periods
- – One-button Touch-N-Go® quick-settings-change feature
- – Simple vacation programming controls temperature and humidity
- – Choice of TrueSense™ dirty filter detection or fixed-schedule based filter replacement reminders
- – System maintenance reminders
- – 10-year parts limited warranty
Ecobee4 Wi-Fi Thermostat
- – Room Sensors help manage hot and cold spots of your home, delivering comfort to rooms that matter most.
- – Comes with built-in Alexa Voice Service, so you can ask your ecobee to set a timer, read you the news, adjust the temperature, and more.
- – Far-field voice technology means your ecobee4 can hear you from across the room.
- – Easily adjust temperature and comfort settings from your Android and iOS devices.
- – Get free monthly reports on how much energy you’ve saved and tips on how you can save even more.
- – Hardwired for reliability means ecobee doesn’t steal power from equipment to charge itself.
- – Connects with your accessories to easily manage your humidifiers, dehumidifiers, and ventilators.
- – 3-year limited warranty.